Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Designyup.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Designyup.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Designyup.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Designyup.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Designyup.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Designyup.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Designyup.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Designyup.com’s Internet site, even if Designyup.com or a Designyup.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Designyup.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Designyup.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Designyup.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Designyup.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Designyup.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Designyup.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
We reserve the right to change any information on the website designyup.com at any time, in any way and for any reason, without any warning. We do not take responsibility for any consequences of the mentioned changes.
We do not gather and save any personal information without approval, but we track the activity by using cookies.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded on a hard drive when the user accesses the website and in that way prevents the visitors from being identified. By using the website the visitors agree to let us place cookies on their device and gather impersonal data such as: which search engine you use, with which device you are accessing the website, etc. This data can be used for analysis with Google Analytics. You can delete the cookies or prevent their installment with proper software.
How to delete cookies on different search engines?
Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Mozilla Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Apple Safari – http://www.apple.com/support/safari/
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Google Android – http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- Windows Phone – http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
- Blackberry – http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Browser_settings_32784_11.jsp
Which Personal Data Do We Collect?
Designyup.com will handle your personal data carefully and in accordance with the new law (ZEKom-1). Your data will only be used for the purposes you agree to.
- your e-mail address will exclusively be used to send our e-news
- your e-mail address will be used for sending our e-news until we receive your cancellation
- your e-mail address will not be passed on to third parties, except to our contract partners, when it is needed for the distribution of e-news
You can demand at any time:
- to cancel subscription by clicking the link in the received e-mail. After cancelling subscription, we will temporarily move your personal data to the archive of unsubscribed users, where it will be stored for up to 6 months, to prevent any mistakes and unintended log-ons. After that period, it will be permanently deleted.
- to change your personal data, we collected about you, by sending a written demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to permanently delete personal information we have of you, by sending a written demand to email@example.com.
- to export and to access the personal information we hold about you, by sending a written demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your e-mail address is being held in the technical service for sending e-mails MailChimp from company The Rocket Science Group LLC. MailChimp uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. The company The Rocket Science Group LLC allows us to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on, browser type and operating system, approximate location, IP address, log-ons and log-outs and unsuccessful delivery of an e-mail. This data is saved for up to 6 months after the unsubscription from e-news. For more information on protecting personal information and terms and conditions of the company The Rocket Science Group LLC click here and here.
Facebook (Visitor Action Pixel)
We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
Access To Personal Information
The visitor/ the visitor of the website designyup.com can demand to access or delete their personal information at any time on the e-mail address email@example.com. The demand will be examined within 30 days.
Third Party Products, Services And Downloads
This Website and other Future Sites or Servers may feature products and services of third parties (“Products and Services”) or contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Future does not have any influence or control over any such Products or Services or any Third Party Website. Unless otherwise stated, Future is not responsible for and does not endorse any Products or Services or any Third Party Website, or its availability or contents. Future is not responsible for any agreement or understanding you enter into with a third party through a Third Party Website and/or in relation to any Products or Services. While Future aims to provide unbiased editorials we wish to disclose that (i) we occasionally receive free products from marketers that we sometimes review or discuss in our editorials, and (ii) we may run advertisements on our sites concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation, and (iii) we may sell these products within our stores, and (iv) we may use affiliate links to products and or services for which we sometimes receive compensation. Future is a participant in a number of affiliate advertising programs. For instance, we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.